Furry Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furry Militia

The Forum/Hub of the Furry Militia costuming/activity group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surplus Army Uniforms

+2
GeneralFox
cheetor7
6 posters

Left, right or both sleeves?

Surplus Army Uniforms Vote_lcap33%Surplus Army Uniforms Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Surplus Army Uniforms Empty Surplus Army Uniforms Sat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

cheetor7

Well, since the US Army has gone away from the Battle Dress Uniform (BDU) for the Advanced Combat Uniform (ACU), there will be an abundance of BDU's on the market at reduced rates. You can pick up a set for pretty cheap at almost any military surplus store. Especially if you find one close to a military installation. As for patches/nametapes/affiliation identifiers, most surplus stores can make them right there for good prices as well as sew them on to the uniform(s) you just purchased. If you wanted to have a custom sleeve patch made like the icon at the top left of this forum, I know of a few places that will make them. The prices vary depending on quantity and color. To get this icon in Olive Drab (OD) Green and black will probably be cheaper than to get it in orange and black. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get a quote for an order. You have to decide if you would want to wear it like the Army does on the let sleeve or if you want one per side. I guess it really doesn't matter, as long as everyone who decides to wear a furry militia uniform is wearing it the same...

2Surplus Army Uniforms Empty ty Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:03 am

GeneralFox

Thank you that was usefull information.

3Surplus Army Uniforms Empty Re: Surplus Army Uniforms Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 am

mafiafran

Right

Diet Pills
natural male enhancement

4Surplus Army Uniforms Empty Re: Surplus Army Uniforms Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:57 am

LeeRain

Alright people...

I have posted so far:

* Our first album, which will collect all of our emblems, from unit patches, to our official patches, to whatever else necessary.
* A fair amount of Links on the Links page for all things Military Surplus and Airsoft (for those into that aspect of it).
* Uniform Regulations (kind of done but can be always updated at some point).
* Drill & Ceremony (really, really under construction because there is a lot).

I hope to, at some point, get actual parts to start building up my first FM uniform. I'm debating if I should get our official gray or stick to the greens that I have already and save some money.

I'm hoping to get a few of my locals in on this site. They are especially interested in the Airsoft part of the group, so who knows, I might actually have drills going. I'll be happier if I can get footage and put it up on here for all of us to learn.

Photos will be a big plus later on, especially to show how everything should work, from rolling the ankle cuffs of the BDU trousers to the drill positions.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to this. Let's get some folks in on the game.

I'm actually a lot happier with this site getup, compared to that old site we had. All it was was a forum, nothing special. This feels like a real community site.

5Surplus Army Uniforms Empty Re: Surplus Army Uniforms Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:28 pm

tranthienthanh

thanks for sharing

6Surplus Army Uniforms Empty Re: Surplus Army Uniforms Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 am

ranjith

Israel Military Products offers the best, finest and widest selection of army surplus. Israel Military Products is the best place to come for Israel Defense Forces products: IDF t-shirts, IDF sweatshirts, IDF hats, IDF shirts, IDF boots, IDF Israeli Army Surplus, Israel Defense Force emblems, IDF DVDs, IDF bullet proof body armor, IDF pins, Israel flags, Israel T-shirts, Israel Defense Force bags, IDF watches, IDF insignias, Israeli Krav Maga, IDF car stickers, Israel collectibles and IDF memorabilia. Our online Holyland store also offers fast and reliable service for all Israel gifts that you buy.

Israel Military Products are licensed suppliers to the Israel Defense Forces soldiers.

Israel Army Surplus from IMP – the original one stop online store for every gift, memorabilia and collectible you need!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum