Furry Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furry Militia

The Forum/Hub of the Furry Militia costuming/activity group.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patch options

+2
GeneralFox
cheetor7
6 posters

Color or Camo

Patch options Vote_lcap33%Patch options Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Patch options Vote_lcap67%Patch options Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patch options Empty Patch options Sat May 09, 2009 6:52 pm

cheetor7

This is more just to get peoples opinions on the patch design. Assuming we go with the icon on the site, would you prefer color (orange/black) or subdued (olive drab green/black)? I was figuring on the patch being about 2 inches high and 1 inch wide; roughly the same size as most current military patches. Obviously excluding the huge ones like 2ID or 1ST CAV.

2Patch options Empty i like blue Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 am

GeneralFox

I would like the grey and blue camo im not sure y but i like the way it looks

3Patch options Empty Re: Patch options Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:05 am

mafiafran

Camo

Diet Pills
natural male enhancement

4Patch options Empty Re: Patch options Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:56 am

LeeRain

I've added a new header for the uniform regulations, regarding Fursuiting. In the future, I will see to other accessories, such as but not only, jewelry and tattoos.

Also... We got two new members in on the site, so welcome to you!

There were two more who wanted in on it I know in person but they still haven't done so. lol

Let's see how many more we can get. It would totally rock to have like, a few hundred or so, and depending how good it gets, I'm totally picturing a use, like marching in the Fursuit parade or actually be used as Furry Con security or something like that. [Laughing]

This is good. I'm hoping to get more people to come. I'm also still trying to structure the rank system. I got all the names down just fine, but fitting their roles I ought to fix, like I think I'll make the officers more strictly for the adminstrative instead of a leadership thing, where that's more or less taken care of by the enlisted side.

Yes my life is busy so I apologize for the sparse activity on my part. On the other hand, I'm getting together the stuff for the first official Furry Militia uniform for myself, right down to the patches.

As far as the airsoft stuff goes, I'm done prepping my stuff for playing the game in the perspective of playing the sport; there are at least 3 arenas within a reasonable vicinity from me. But whatever I learn there, I can make use of in finalizing my Furry Militia LBE outfit... For example, I am considering the M16 become our official primary armament, since the US military might be phasing out of it, and nearly all the gear we can get will fit M16 outfits. Then of course there's the customizable part of it, but I rather like the stylings of the M16A1 or the first variant fitted with an M203.

Anyway, more to come! See who else we can get. I have this thing tied to my E-Mail so I'm notified if anyone joins.

5Patch options Empty Re: Patch options Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 am

ranjith

patch takes a patch file patchfile containing a difference listing produced by the diff program and applies those differences to one or more original files, producing patched versions. Normally the patched versions are put in place of the originals. Backups can be made; see the -b or --backup option. The names of the files to be patched are usually taken from the patch file, but if there's just one file to be patched it can specified on the command line as originalfile.

6Patch options Empty Re: Patch options Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am

Adrean

I will be watching our for more updates on this topic. i find it quite informative.

Gebäudereinigung München

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum